Technical Product Account Manager
Arepo Solutions provides Software as a Service solutions to the transport sector, helping companies to better manage, report and analyse many areas of their business. We are looking for a motivated Technical Product Account Manager to join our close-knit team, who’s going to make a difference to our existing customers and help with the next stage of Arepo’s business development.
About the role
The Product Account Manager will be responsible to help manage the interface between Arepo’s clients and our technical team. You will have a passion for technology and enjoy working closely with customers to achieve their goals. To achieve this, you will have strong customer-engagement and stakeholder understanding skills and be comfortable speaking with all levels within an organisation, as you will be meeting customers on a regular basis. Your excellent presentation and documentation skills will be used to transform customer’s needs into functional specifications, compelling proposals and engaging demonstrations.
Specific duties will include:
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of Arepo’s products, specifically Tracerit initially
- Regular customer engagement
- Identifying new business opportunities, matching software to customer requirements
- Collaborating with customer’s operations teams and Arepo’s technical team
- Delivering product demonstrations
- Writing and presenting proposals
- Engaging with third parties and partners to deliver cost and time saving solutions to customers through integration
- Assisting with product testing and provide feedback
- Providing general product support, maintaining an excellent customer support experience
- Assisting with the roll-out and implementation of new modules and accounts
- Work to improve application help documentation
- Helping directors as required to help the business focus on delivery and efficiency
You will be self-motivating with a dynamic and professional approach to work, and have an inquisitive mind, possessing business acumen gained from a minimum of 2-3 years of commercial experience (Sales/B2B/Account management), with a further background in the IT industry. Whilst this isn’t a software development role, you will be able to demonstrate a technical understanding of databases, software development languages, software development methodologies (agile, dev ops deployment, waterfall, and RAD) and project lifecycles. You will have an eye for detail, excellent written and spoken English, and great communication and presentation skills. A background of, or interest in, the public transport industry, revenue enforcement and SaaS solutions would all be beneficial.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus (dependent on business and individual performance)
Please note that only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered. The successful candidate will be required to complete and pass background checks (including DBS and NPPV Level 2).
The role will be based from our office in Vauxhall, London, with some work from home, and may involve occasional travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this position, please email Giles Parry at email@example.com with a brief covering letter, and a copy of your CV (maximum 2 pages). The closing date for applications is 5th April 2022.
Location: Vauxhall, London
Start Date: ASAP
Status: Full time / permanent
Rate: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
No Recruitment Agencies please.