Web Developer / Programmer
We're looking for...
Arepo Solutions is an established software company based in Central London providing online solutions, predominantly to the Transport Industry, helping the market leaders in public tansport, parking, enforcement and aviation services.
Starting salary circa £20,000 - 25,000, depending on experience and current skillset. The role is based in our Holborn office in Central London. It's an informal office within a stone's throw from the City, Covent Garden and the West End.
Working within a small and experienced programming team you will thrive at the challenge of working on a diverse set of software solutions.
- Full software development life cycle
- Development of user interfaces
- Development of the Arepo Platform
- Ongoing support and maintenance
- Debug, test and troubleshoot issues across a variety of browsers including Chrome, IE 8+, Firefox and Safari
Required Skills and Experience
You will need:
- A proactive, enthusiastic and fully committed attitude
- A customer-focused approach
- Further knowledge of Linux, UNIX, HTML5 and mobile app development would be an advantage
- To maintain an awareness of industry trends
- Excellent time management skills
- An understanding of usability and accessibility principles
- A willingness to participate in all areas of our business
- Be prepared to work closely with colleagues, accept direction and be guided in completing the job
To apply for this position, please email Giles Parry at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering letter, and a copy of your CV (maximum 2 pages). The closing date for applications is 5th September 2016.
Location: Holborn, London
Start Date: ASAP
Status: Full time / permanent
Rate: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
No Recruitment Agencies please.