Email Settings to Collect Email
You must have the following details before going any further: -
- User logon name
- User logon password
- POP3 Server name (port 110) - for Arepo it is pop3.arepo.net
- SMTP Server name (port 25) - for example Google Mail's (gmail) server name is "smtp.gmail.com". If you do not know this information, contact your ISP or go to their web site.
Configuring Outlook Express accounts
Open Outlook Express
- Go to the TOOLS menu and select ACCOUNTS. A message box will pop-up.
- Click on the ADD button and select MAIL. The Internet Connection Wizard will open.
- Enter a display name and click the NEXT button
- Enter your relevant email address. Please note that this can be email@example.com. Press the NEXT button when done.
- Enter under POP3: pop3.arepo.net
- Enter your ISP's SMTP server details, eg. "smtp.gmail.com". You will have to check their web site for this information. Press NEXT when done.
- Enter your username and password. These details will have been supplied to you by Arepo Solutions. Press NEXT when done.
- You should now see a message congratulating you on successfully creating an email account. Press the FINISH button when done.
Additional accounts can be created following the same steps.
Configuring Blackberry (or similar) accounts
- Incoming mail server - pop3.arepo.net (port 110)
- Use SSL, SCL - no
- Outgoing smtp server - smtp.arepo.net (port 25)
- Requires authentication yes - username and password will have been provided