Arepo Solutions' objective is to maintain operational standards so that all its employees and employment applicants are treated equally, irrespective of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, gender reassignment, marital status or ethnic origin. Employees are instructed to ensure the following:
- There shall be no discrimination in respect of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, gender reassignment, marital status or ethnic origin.
- Recruitment, promotion, training, development and redundancy shall be determined on capability and merit only.
- All employees have personal responsibility for the practical application of this Policy, which applies to the treatment of customers, suppliers and the general public as well as to fellow employees.
- Any employee, manager, supervisor and director that is involved in recruitment, promotion or training has specific responsibility for the practical application of this Equal Opportunity Policy.
- In the event that an employee considers that he/she has been the subject of unfair discrimination, or any form of harassment or victimisation, the employee should refer to the Company's Grievance Procedure.
- Any employee or director who has been determined to have committed an act of unlawful discrimination shall be subject to disciplinary action according to the Company's Disciplinary Rules and Procedures.